Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Bed and Breakfast
I think I am officially running a Bed and Breakfast! Not that I don't love to see our family and friends, but......c'mon! We had my parents out 2 weeks ago, just after we moved in. Last weekend we had Daves parents here. I love to cook for them, and I plan special menus. Today my buddy Mike is coming to stay with us and on Thursday my Sis, Dana will be here. I love to cook and spoil her since she does soooo much for my children. My BF Merri will be here the first week of November.I have been washing sheets like crazy. I had at one time thought that when the kids are grown it would be fun running a B&B...now I am getting a little taste of what that would be like! It's kinda a lot of work. Love you all, and hope you keep coming! Caitlin....you and Jirik are next! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment