Monday, October 27, 2008

HARVEST FESTIVAL

Okay, for all you Gilmore Girl fans out there...I feel like I officially live in 'Stars Hollow'! This past weekend our neighborhood, which is like it's own community, had a Harvest Festival. It was so cute. The High School marching band was walking through the streets, there was face painting, music, a pumpkin seed spitting contest, a large jumpy bouncer for the small kids....I could go on and on. It was so much fun. Just one of those fun family days. Aunt Dana was here visiting too. I LOVE this time of year, the crisp air, the falling leaves...my whole life , I have just loved the fall. Ever since I had Alex, I have decorated our homes like crazy for Halloween and Thanksgiving. I have eased up a bit lately, and now just try to decorate the outside of our home. I have passed my obsession down to my lil' sister Caitlin...she is truly into decorating for Halloween, her whole apartment is covered in spooky and goolish things! I love it! I am so thankful for my family, all of there support and love. You guys rock! :)

No comments: