Monday, October 20, 2008
Our new house!
After MANY moves, we are finally in our new home. It is smaller than we are used to, and does not have much of a yard ( I don't have to mow the lawn or pull weeds any more, yay!) But it could not be a more perfect home for our family. It is a colonial style, which is my favorite. It has a great court yard off of the family room and a very large driveway for riding bikes and scooters and playing basketball. I LOVE it! As for the inside it is just as perfect. I love my new kitchen, the professional stove is to die for. The living room has great built-ins for all of my decorations......As I am a closeted interior designer. :) And it also has drawers to hide toys. We have an office downstairs and also a mud room/Laundry room. Upstairs, there is a bonus room, 2 kids bedrooms, the master suite and 2 large decks. The upstairs is not put together just yet, but when it is I will post more pictures. Cameron has already made some friends, and went to his first 'Bend' birthday party. We live right across the street from the elementary school as well, so when that time comes we get to just cross the street and we are there! There are also 2 greats parks within walking distance for the kids to play at. We feel very blessed to have found this home, it just feels right....and look forward to many happy memories here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment