Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Brandt's first taste of "real food"

>Brandt is now 4 months old. Wow...how the time flies. Well, today he got to eat hs first solid food. Baby rice cereal. Out of all my boys, he did the best. It only took him a little bit to get the spoon thing down, and he ate the whole bowl of cereal. It was quite cute! After he was done, he had a bottle and fell asleep, it looked like the most restful slumber...a full belly ! :) He is such a great baby....he really is enjoyable. Cameron is doing well in preschool, he looks forward to going. I get so much done on those days, it has been great, Cameron is in to stickers now...he has used most of my scrapbooking stickers and he designs pages of art. He also likes to collect our falling leaves and tape them to paper..it looks realy cool...I think Nanny taught him how to do that. I am still trying to find a local doctor who will follow an "alternative immunization" schedule for Brandt. I have a doctor in Beaverton that is wonderful, it is just such a drive for a check up.

No comments: