Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Schmauch drove to Bend to be with us this Christmas. (Aunt Dana came along too) It was so wonderful to have them here, the kids thought it just would not be the same without them. So through Arctic Blast '08 they drove. My Dad is from Montana, so he thinks he can handle any amount of Snow. I think my Mom and Sister were a bit more concerned. But we are so thankful they came. The kids received some wonderful gifts. Alex got an itouch, I am really not sure what that is...but he wanted it sooo bad. He said that usually the "small" things are in stockings, so we made sure to wrap it and put it at the very bottom. He was confused, then very excited when he figured it out. We had a ton of snow during the holidays, it just felt Christmasy..is that a word? Anyway, I love my children so much, you teach me so much. You guys are my everything!

No comments: