Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Caitlin!

Happy belated birthday to my little sister....Caitlin Ashley Schmauch Hynst!!! Reasons why I/we love her so much:
  1. She is peaceful, a calmness about her. I always know she can handle a tough situation with strength and grace.
  2. She is an awesome Aunt. My kids adore her. She takes time to play with them, read books to them.
  3. She is so kind, never has a bad word to say about anybody
  4. She is fun to shop with! I miss our mall days, :(
  5. She is smart, a wonderful teacher, a hard worker. (wait, that was a 3 in 1)
  6. When she was born, she was like my baby too. I was 12, and loved to take care of her.
  7. Back to the smart thing, she is great w/ technology. She helped me set up my blog, make on-line scrapbooks...she is almost better than my husband...who is an IT guy!
  8. Even though I am quite a bit older, she is an example to me.
  9. She is so fun to play games with...hard to beat though.
  10. She completed our Schmauch clan, I can't imagine life without my little sis! Oh...and she decorates soooo cool for the holidays, her future kids are in for a fun ride! Love ya cait!!!!! 12/31/85

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

aww...thanks! That was really sweet! Love you!