Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Like Aunt, Like Nephew

Cameron has a new obsession.... Watching the "Goosebumps" movies. He LOVES them! They are not too scary, but scary enough to thrill a 4 1/2 year old. What is funny is that my youngest sister was TOTALLY into reading all of the Goosebumps books. I remember her sitting in her room, on her daybed, enthralled with these books. She had the T-shirt, backpack....and I believe every single book that was out at that time. (Back when she was around 11 years old) If I can find it, I have a great picture of Caitlin on the night Alex was born, wearing her fabulous GB shirt! Cait... Did you save any of those books for Cameron? :)

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

hahahahahaha.....that's hilarious!! I remember that picture-- embarrassing! We sold all the books at a garage sale years ago, but I have now bought some more because they are a hit with my second graders!