skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Favorite Jane Austen quotes
- Where so many hours have been spent in convincing myself that I am right, is there not some reason to fear I may be wrong?
-
- Why not seize the pleasure at once, how often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparations.
-
-
- Nobody, who has not been in the interior of a family, can say what the difficulties of any individual of that family may be.
-
- In nine cases out of ten, a woman had better show more affection than she feels.
- A person who can write a long letter with ease, cannot write ill.
- Happiness in marriage is entirely a matter of chance.
- How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!
- My idea of good company is the company of clever, well-informed people who have a great deal of conversation; that is what I call good company..
No comments:
Post a Comment