So, my Alex deserves a big shout out...WOO HOO!!! He is in basketball, and has been playing so awesome!! He had a game today. His team scored 35 points, out of those points, Alex scored 24!!!!! He also had 15 rebounds.He is my stud B-ball player, I am so proud of you Alex, for all of your hard work with practices, for being a great team player and for trying your hardest at each game. I love you son....no matter what.....but way to go kid!!!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
A "shout out" to Alex!!
So, my Alex deserves a big shout out...WOO HOO!!! He is in basketball, and has been playing so awesome!! He had a game today. His team scored 35 points, out of those points, Alex scored 24!!!!! He also had 15 rebounds.He is my stud B-ball player, I am so proud of you Alex, for all of your hard work with practices, for being a great team player and for trying your hardest at each game. I love you son....no matter what.....but way to go kid!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awesome job Al!
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree now does it Cathy. Good job Alex.
( From someone who has known you mom for forever and seen her play basketball many times);)
Post a Comment