Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom (Nanny)

Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you had a wonderful birthday, we wish we could have been with you to help you celebrate. Reasons I/we love Mom (Nanny) so much:
  1. She is a hard worker. Whenever she is at my house, the cooking and cleaning magically get done.
  2. She is a really good cook (Healthy too!)
  3. She loves my kids, and they love her....I swear she has more energy than I do and runs and plays with them.
  4. She makes really good pancakes ( I know I mentioned that she was a good cook, and this may sound redundant...but the pancakes deserve a shout out on there own.)
  5. She had 5 kids naturally...seriously!
  6. She should be a nutritionist, she is up on all that is healthy and has a wealth of knowledge.
  7. She is so kind. She is the best Mom a kid could want.
  8. Alex says that she makes the best ice cream shakes around
  9. Cameron says he likes her to play with him
  10. Brandt didn't say anything, but he smiled when I mentioned her name, I think that counts for something, right?Happy Birthday Mom!!! 1/15/???? :)

No comments: